Thursday, May 4, 2017

I Hope You And Them Chickens Have A Goddamn Heatstroke. Adgy Mix #35

I know I said once a week, but I felt like another.

Adgy Mix #35

Tracklisting (in no particular order):
Bloody Knives - "Black Hole", from the album I Will Cut Your Heart Out For This
Have A Nice Life - "Guggenheim Wax Museum", from the album The Unnatural World
Isis - "Streetcleaner", from the album Temporal
Lustmord - "Infinite Domain (Version)", from the compilation Wild Planet
Jóhann Jóhannsson - "Alejandro's Song", from the soundtrack for Sicario
Techno Animal - "Excavator", from the album Radio Hades
Swans - "Power And Sacrifice", from the album Forever Burned
Reiko Kudo - "Lily", from the album Rice Field Silently Riping In The Night
Muslimgauze - "Fulfiller Of Desire", from the album Hummus
Emma Ruth Rundle - "Arms I Know So Well", from the album Some Heavy Ocean
Peter Broderick & Machinefabriek - "Planes", from the album Blank Grey Canvas Sky
Verbose - "Pointbeing", from the album Observe
Snowman - "A Vanishing Act", from the album Absence
Nikolaj Egelund - "The Hunt Theme", from the soundtrack for The Hunt
Demdike Stare - "Collision", from the album Testpressing #001

And that's it! I hope you find something new to like!

No comments: