Friday, April 7, 2017

If It's Your Command, Then I Have No Choice But To Obey. Adgy Mix #33

Originally posted to LiveJournal on January 4th, 2013.

Adgy Mix #33

Tracklisting (in no particular order):
Giant Squid - "Tongue Stones (Megaptera Megachasmacarcharias)", from the album Cenotes
Chelsea Wolfe - "Feral Love", from the album Pain Is Beauty
Daniel Bjarnason - "Bow To String: Sorrow Conquers Happiness", from the album Processions
Omega Massif - "Wölfe", from the album Karpatia
Cold Body Radiation - "Shimmer", from the album Deer Twilight
Mogwai - "Does This Always Happen?", from the Earth Division EP
Matt Elliot - "If Anyone Tells Me ''It's Better To Have Loved And Lost Than To Never Have Loved At Al'', I Will Stab Them The Face", from the album The Broken Man
Thought Forms - "We Would Be So Happy If...", from the album Thought Forms
Roly Porter - "Hessra", from the album Aftertime
Ludovico Einaudi - "Andare", from the album Islands: Essential Einaudi
Hildur Guðnadóttir - "Unveiled", from the album Without Sinking

There you go. A couple notes:

The original mix had a non-album version of "Feral Love" by Chelsea Wolfe that was out (unofficially) before the album came out. It sounded mostly the same, but not as polished. I opted to put the album version on here because I think it's better.

Also, the original mix had a track by a band called Murralin Lane that I was unable to locate. Not sure what would have happened, but if I come across it again, I'll add it to a future mix.

This was the last mix I did on LiveJournal. I'm pretty excited to start posting some new stuff.

Soon.

No comments: