Monday, January 23, 2017

And Now. Adgy Mix #6

By the way, the titles of these posts are all what I titled them on LiveJournal. I wasn't being terribly creative with them at first, I guess.

Anyway, this was originally posted to LiveJournal on November 21st, 2006.

Adgy Mix #6

Tracklisting (in no particular order):
The Legendary Pink Dots - "Stoned Obituary Pt. 2", from the album Curse
Lush - "Light From A Dead Star", from the album Split
SubArachnoid Space - "Tucson", from the album Also Rising
Massive Attack - "Special Cases", from the album 100th Window
World Of Skin - "You'll Never Forget", from the album Ten Songs For Another World
Photek - "Terminus", from the album Solaris
Mark Lanegan - "Riding The Nightingale", from the album Whiskey For The Holy Ghost
Boredoms - "Bubblepop Shot", from the album Soul Discharge
Magnétophone - "So Much As Hold My Hand", from the album Sometimes I Guess I Need To Be Reminded...
Aphex Twin - "Dodeccaheedron", from the album Classics
Attrition - "I Am", from the compilation album Heavenly Voices, Vol. 1
Bauhaus - "Mask", from the album 1979-1983, Vol. 1
Miranda Sex Garden - "Escape From Kilburn", from the album Carnival of Souls
Disc - "+Volume-", from the album Brave2ep
Moby - "Walnut", from the album Little Idiot
The Exploits Of Elaine - "Eaten By Spiders", from the album Happy The Sky
Christoph De Babalon - "Dead (Too)", from the album If You're Into It, I'm Out Of It
Dave Attell - "Tattoos", from the album Skanks For The Memories
Boris - "No Ones Grieve Part 2", from the album The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked 2
Lewis Black - "Terry Schiavo", from the album The Carnegie Hall Performance
Tori Amos - "Smells Like Teen Spirit", from the single for Crucify

I'm not entirely sure when I decided, but most of the mixes I made were short enough to be able to be burned to a CD-R (80 minutes or less) because that was still something that people did in 2006. For whatever reason, this mix is a little over 100 minutes, though. Not as big a deal nowadays, but when I get around to posting new mixes, I'm going to try to keep them under 80 minutes each.

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: